- Hicks Birdies 11th at OHL Classic
Justin Hicks birdies the 11th hole in the final round of the OHL Classic at Mayacoba.
- You will never see a more precise golf shot than Justin Hicks’ bullseye approach
You absolutely cannot hit a golf shot more precisely than this. Justin Hicks, on an eagle approach at the 8th, drops his shot directly into the cup. Sweet, huh? He didn’t pull a Sam Cassell afterward, though after that approach he’d have the right to do anything he wanted in celebration.
- At age 36, Justin Hicks is a rookie on the PGA TOUR
Some people think that PGA TOUR pros all follow the same path—silver spoons, training academies, All-America awards, Tour riches. That’s never been true. There have always been guys like me.
What's in my bag?
- Driver: 9.5 Taylormade Stage 2 Rocketballz
- 3-Wood: 15 degree Rocketballz
- 5-wood: 17 degree Stage 2 Rocketballz
- 3 Hybrid: 22 degree Adams Hybrid
- Irons 4-PW: Titleist CB
- SW LW: 54 degree Vokey and 60 degree Fourteen RM
- Putter: Taylormade Spider mallet
- Ball & Glove: Titleist pro v1 X and Titleist Players glove
- Shoe: Footjoy XPS
Justin Hicks is a professional golfer on the PGA TOUR. He was born on October 28, 1974 in Wyandotte, Michigan. He attended the University of Michigan, and turned pro in 1997.Read Full Biography